BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 6, 2009

SunPlay Skin Aqua UV Moisture Gel SPF 25 PA++

i had used SunPlay Skin Aqua UV Moisture Gel SPF 25 PA++ for about a month.i bought it last month(May) for RM24.88 when Guardian was doing promotion.But,i forgot to take picture and post it here.But,then i can tell the results i got from using this product.It helps retain my skin moisture besides has SPF 25PA++.
i am interested in buying it because it claims to have Vitamin C & E for anti-ageing,hyaluronic acid and collagen which keeps skin moist.When first applying it,the sunscreen is non-greasy,non-sticky and light.In fact, i felt nice.Worth a try.
i only bought the gel version.There is milk version too,SunPlay Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50PA++.The milk version has higher SPF and PA ratings.But,i prefer gel version to milk version as it is non-sticky.After using it,i do not need to wash my hands like before.i applied it on both m hands and my legs.i didn't use it on my face as i used other products.
i bought SunPlay Skin Aqua UV Moisture Gel SPF 25 PA++ along with a set of Bio-essence products that costs me RM115.
i will post my review about Bio-essence products in my next post.

0 comments: