BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

L'OREAL derma genesis products

Currently i am using L'OREAL derma genesis products that include facial wash,essence concentrate,day cream SPF 15 & night cream.i would like to share my opinions and below is not what i copy from the advertisement of this product.In my opinions,L'OREAL derma genesis facial wash is effective in removing all dirts and impurities.It also smoothen away skin irregularities.Actually,if you want to know more about it,you can see its package as there is information written about the product.


This is L'OREAL derma genesis essence concentrate.i use this before the day & night cream.2 drops are enough for every application.So,even though it only 15ml,but it lasts really long.

After throughly wash my face,i will then use L'OREAL derma genesis day cream SPF 15 in the morning while in the evening,L'OREAL derma genesis night cream.i like the texture of the day cream which is gentle to my skin.The night cream has a unique smell which i like.After days using it,i really feel my face looks younger and the dull feeling vanished.Not that i boast,but i really feel like there is creation of new cells in my skin.

There is also the eye contour cream but i not yet start to use it because of i need to finish what m using currently.i think if you all want to get the effective result,you should use the same products in 1 skin care range.

i m using GARNIER light brightening eye roll-on.But i can't see its result yet.After days using it,i only can feel that it really soothes tired eyes.This is because of the cooling ball effect.i get free sample of GARNIER light intensive whitening essence when i purchased GARNIER light brightening eye roll-on.i used the whitening essence for a week,and i can say it is effective.My skin is really brighter and fairer.

Besides,i also use mask twice a week.i like the feeling when i put on the mask on my face.i really can asleep during the mask doing its duty on my face.Now, i m using SKINVITALS A-Whiten facial treatment mask.SKINVITALS has other treatment masks besides of A-Whiten.But,frankly speaking i forgot what the other masks speciality in.hehe;p!! i m only interested in whitening and anti-wrinkle beauty products.Therefore,any products which advertise in whitening or fighting wrinkle will first catch my attention!For the other 5 nights which i didn't put on any masks,i will use MiLab Goodnite Mask.Actually it is a cream that you can put on your face before bedtime.




left:MiLab goodnite mask
right:front view of MiLab case

3 comments:

Sarah said...

hey just wondering, how do you find the MiLab goodnite mask? cuz today I was in guardian & got promoter approched me telling me abt this mask. Sounds quite okay to me. But I'd like to know how do you find it? isit effective & so on? thanks =)

Qshopaholic said...

hi,sarah.i got to know about MiLab from CLEO magazine...then,i thought of buying it.After using it every night for about 2 weeks,my hubby can feel that my face is smooth and look younger...i m currently using the grape flavour which is anti-ageing.

Unknown said...

Plz tell me how I can buy this item